Sign-up to receive Alamo City
    Audio & Video Podcast e-mail updates
    Enter E-mail:

Wednesday, September 6, 2006

The Alamo City Audio Podcast: An Update

Hi everybody...

I know, I know - it's Wednesday, September 6th and I've not updated either the this site or video version of The Alamo City Podcast since "Episode #027" on August 21st!

My apologies!

Monday is my usual production day and I've had scheduling conflicts for the past two weeks - Labor day being one of them. Again, I know - excuses, excuses!

So, Lord willing, we'll be back on track by next week with Episode #028!

In the meantime, I'd like to let you know about a very cool website: www.freederekwebb.com

Derek Webb (formally of Caedmon's Call) is giving away his newest CD for free! That's right - for free! All you have to do is go to www.freederekwebb.com and provide some basic information and then just follow the prompts to download the record - sorry - the mp3 files!

It's really simple.

Derek Webb is one of the most provocative songwriters of our day - kinda like a Keith Green or Rich Mullins. His music will really make you think because he's not afraid to take some risks with his lyrics.

Anyhow, I just wanted to pass that info along to you so that maybe you could listen to some new music between now and the next Alamo City Podcast update!

Hey, thanks so much for your patience and for subscribing to The Alamo City Audio & Video Podcasts!

Have a blessed rest of the week and again, Lord willing, I'll be back next week with Episode #028 of the Alamo City Podcast!

David Guion
podcast@alamocity.org
--

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home